Transfer and Deposit money From skrill account
Skrill deposit and withdrawal
Transfer money to another Skrill Account:
- From the menu select ‘Send’
- Choose “send” to email button from Skrill To Skrill box
- Choose a currency, Enter the amount you are sending and enter your recipient’s email address
- Write a message to your recipient (Optional), and then click the “Continue” button.
- Review the summary and click the confirm button.
- Put the 6 digit security number and click the confirm button.
How to Transfer money to mobile wallet:
- Log in and go to ‘Send’
- Choose the Money Transfer option to send to a mobile
- Select a country and currency
- Enter the amount you’re sending
- Select a payment method
- Enter your recipient’s name and phone number
- Confirm the amount and send
How to deposit money from Visa Card to Skrill Account:
*If you do not have any available card or you would like to upload funds with another card, you can click on the +Add card link. To add a card, you will need to provide your card’s number, expiry date and security code. If you want to have your card details stored so that you don’t need to re-enter them in the future transacting, you can check this option before clicking on the ADD CARD & Continue button.
**If a 3D secure code is enabled for your card, you will need to complete an additional validation step on your issuing bank 3DSecure page.
Note: You can have up to 10 active and removed cards linked to your Skrill account.
How to deposit money from Neteller to Skrill Account:
How to withdraw money to bank Account:
How to withdraw money to Visa card:
How to buy Cryptocurrencies through Skrill:
Skrill customers can get interests in Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Money (BCH), EOS, Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Standard (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XLM, XRP and also 0x (ZRX).The transaction occurs instantaneously, and also your cryptocurrency balance will appear in 1 – 2 secs after the purchase is verified.
The transaction occurs instantaneously, and also your cryptocurrency balance will appear in 1 – 2 secs after the purchase is verified.
Skrill consumers are now able to purchase cryptocurrency from their balance in regional fiat money (EUR, USD, etc.), permitting them to hold a rate of interest in a range of cryptocurrencies using their ewallet.
1. Open a Skrill account
2. Add your credit card
3. Deposit funds in your local currency
4. Go to the “crypto” tab and choose “exchange”
5. Complete the exchange process.